Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Ultimate Proof I Believe NOW IS THE TIME TO BUY!

by Steve Harney on April 10, 2012



I truly believe that now is one of the greatest times in American history to buy a home whether it is a primary residence, a vacation home, or an investment. Cynics may believe I speak highly of the benefits of owning real estate simply because I am in the industry as a speaker and lecturer. I want to prove that I believe in the advice I have given to our readers.
Yesterday, my wife and I were absolutely thrilled to receive the mortgage commitment on the small condo we are buying in South Beach, Florida. We are looking forward to enjoying our winters in Miami in the future. We are also excited that the condo will be able to be passed down to our children and eventually their children; enhancing our lifestyle and building family wealth at the same time. That’s exciting!!


Joe Naccarato, Broker, Realtor
Top Performer Award Recipient 
Allen Tate Realtors
Tel. 704.953.0183
Do you know someone buying or selling anywhere? I can help them! Please give them my phone number!